TDR Friday Sessions- George Wilson Piano
The nights are drawing in and TDR evenings are back! Friday night brings you the local master of the keys George Wilson, fresh from residencies at Walcot House and and Barton Street Wine Bar. He’ll be playing big tunes in our intimate Club Room, with lots of crowd pleasers plus your requests.
We’ll be offering our newly expanded wine list courtesy of Novel Wines, alongside local bottled beers and cider, and quality soft drinks – plus nibbles and top end cheeseboards from Wild & Fig, featuring bread from our nearby neighbours the Bertinet Bakery.
We’ve worked incredibly hard to make this format compliant with COVID-19 safety rules, and we still know we can provide you with a great experience. While you can read our full plan, here’s how it’s going to work
- Every Friday we run two sessions- 5.30-7.30pm and 8pm-10pm
- All inside seating must be pre booked (TDR members get priority booking)
- Spaces in the Club Room are bookable for either 2, 4 or 6 people
- A maximum of 28 people can be seated in the Club Room for one session
- There is a deposit per table to pay on reservation, fully redeemable against food and drink on the night- this works out at £20 per person based on the max table capacity
- There are also three private rooms available at TDR. A deposit is required for these rooms, fully redeemable against food and drink. The Parlour and Terrace are on the same floor as the musician, The Card Room is on the upper floor.
We will offer full refunds if govt mandates our space must close on the night you have booked or if you are self isolating due to COVID on your booked date