Video courtesy of Will Sansom - Close Range Films
As a member of The Drawing Rooms you will have full access to our discrete and hidden spaces as well as membership of the most intimate networking club in Bath. Escape the bustle of the city, meet a client in one of our complimentary meeting rooms, catch up on a spot of work, enjoy a book, or take time out in our meditation room.
Once inside, you can order a tea or coffee, enjoy a soft drink or chose something stronger - we are fully licensed, with local beers and ciders, and a carefully selected wine list. We also offer a range of curated food options from surrounding independents which we’ll collect for you and serve direct to table.
There are numerous spots to discover and make your own across our three floors. In our member's lounge and if you need something to entertain you, choose from an array of board games. Upstairs you'll find The Loft- part time meeting/screening room, part time den, where you will find our games console with a library of titles. Our private nap room contains a sleeping pod, chaise and beanbags, giving you a choice of how to take time out. Scented aromatherapy oils and spa sounds complete the relaxing experience.
Throughout the month we host events, workshops and happenings, offering members and guests the opportunity to meet, discover and learn. Most events are heavily discounted or free to members. We also run exclusive members’ events where you’ll make connections with an eclectic bunch of Bathonians.
- Access to The Drawing Rooms business hours 10am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday
- Manned Front of House service
- One tap mobile phone access to enter space
- Use our spaces to meet clients, get work done, or take time out
- Hand made coffees and high quality local soft drinks
- Access to private member’s study/relaxation/nap room
- Access to fastest 100mb fibre internet connection
- Two guests access at any time
- Complimentary booking of small meeting rooms for client meetings (subject to availability, one live booking permitted at one time)
- Curated food menu available from selected hyper-local food service partners
- Invitations to exclusive member-only networking and social events
- Member discounts for Drawing Rooms events
- Preferential rates for room hire/event hire (eg birthday parties)
Request more information
Annual Membership Fees- Personal (includes VAT)
Out of Town (non BS/BA postcode) £400
Under 25 £400
Annual Membership Fees- Business (plus VAT)
Small Business £1000
Local Indie Retailer £500
There is currently no joining fee on any membership plans
hammock plant wall
big room chair window
must be the place
stand and red bowl
paintings on stairs
As day turns to night The Drawing Rooms is host to variety of happenings, from the educational to the inspirational, to the cultural and creative. Find out what’s on or plan your own private event. More…
A warren of intimate rooms, meeting spaces and cosy corners, available for private hire to both members and non-members. For your next board meeting, for a coaching session, or for when you’re meeting a client you need to impress. More...