Membership of The Drawing Rooms
Video courtesy of Will Sansom - Close Range Films
You don't have to be a member to come and visit us, but as a member you will have full access to our member only spaces as well as membership of the most intimate online networking club in Bath. Escape the bustle of the city, meet a client in one of our meeting rooms, catch up on a spot of work, enjoy a book, or simply take time out.
Once inside, you can order a tea or coffee, enjoy a soft drink or chose something stronger - we are fully licensed, with local beers and ciders, and a carefully selected wine list. We also offer a range of curated food options from surrounding independents which we’ll collect for you and serve direct to table.
In our member's-only club room we have a choice of 1 to 1 socially distant compliant meeting spaces, all bookable from our app, where you can meet someone for work, or socially, maybe choosing from our array of board games. If you are a non member or want to book a more private space to meet then you'll find a selection of rooms across our 3 floors- members get preferential rates.
Throughout the month we host events, workshops and happenings, offering members and our guests the opportunity to meet, discover and learn. Most events are heavily discounted or free to members. We also run exclusive members’ events where you’ll make connections with an eclectic bunch of Bathonians.
- Access to The Drawing Rooms business hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday
- One tap mobile phone access to enter the space
- Use our spaces to meet clients, get work done, or take time out
- Hand made coffees and high quality local soft drinks
- A full bar with many local selections
- Access to member club room with one to one meeting areas
- Access to fastest 100mb fibre internet connection
- One guest access at any time for your meetings
- Curated food menu available from selected hyper-local food service partners
- Invitations to exclusive member-only networking and social events
- Member discounts for Drawing Rooms events
- Preferential rates for evening and weekend venue hire/event hire (eg birthday parties)
Want to Join Us Now?
The Drawing Rooms is part of the Cowork Inc network of spaces in Bath to meet and work.
Annual Membership Fees
Personal (includes VAT)
Single £600 (or £75 a month)
Out of Town (non BS/BA postcode) £250 (or £25 a month)
Under 25 £250 (or £25 a month)
Business (plus VAT)
Small Business £1000
There is currently no joining fee on any membership plans
Request more information
hammock plant wall
big room chair window
must be the place
stand and red bowl
paintings on stairs
As day turns to night The Drawing Rooms is host to variety of happenings, from the educational to the inspirational, to the cultural and creative. Find out what’s on or plan your own private event. More…
A warren of intimate rooms, meeting spaces and cosy corners, available for private hire to both members and non-members. For your next board meeting, for a coaching session, or for when you’re meeting a client you need to impress. More...